Friday, June 25, 2010

MY BOOK CAME OUT TODAY!

What an exciting feeling to hold the book in my hands! After three years of writing, research, and going through more than 2100 surveys from kid in the US and Canada, I can't believe this day has finally arrived! Idealist that I am, I pray that this book will help create a kinder, more compassionate generation of kids. Through the activities within it, may kids learn to be more accepting of differences, and may they disavow cruelty in any form. May classrooms and schools become emotionally safer places for all kids, and may bullying someday become a thing of the past.

To give you an idea of what's inside the book, click on the image on this page. There's an activity called "Rumors Are Unkind." I think it's downloadable.

No comments:

Post a Comment